.

.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Trick To Make Free Call to Any Number In World with movibox


Well this is not any hack of
mobile services but instead a
legitimate way of making a free
call to any number in world.This
can be a real helpful if you do
not have any account balance in your mobile and you need to
make a urgent call.This is the
right time movibox can help you
out.
So what you will get with
this service?
You will get free calling time of 5
minutes and you can call with it
anywhere in world to any mobile
number.
To make a call click on Direct call Button after you register a account with them.
Can you Make unlimited
calls?
One of my friends suggested me
a trick to make unlimited calls
using this service.
What’ s the Trick?
Well the trick is quite simple
one..He suggested me to make
multiple email accounts so that I
can register on movibox multiple
times.This trick worked for me
around 5 to 6 times and I think they have figured out this
method and Now my account
gets automatically blocked when
I create a new account.
BTW, I was not creating multiple
email accounts instead I was using my gmail trick of multiple account.It worked like charm for 5-6 times and I guess they have
figured this out.
What are the Mistakes That
I could have made?
Well If you want to try the
above trick..Please donot make
following mistakes:

1. Donot make multiple movibox
accounts quikly because then
you can be easily figured out!
2. Clear your cache and cookies
before registering new Account.
3. Donot use same mobile number
everytime..use fake one at the
time of registertion and change
it later after succesful login into
your account.
4. Disconnect and reconnect your
internet before registering new
account as it will change your Ip
address if you have dyanmic Ip
address.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification