.

.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

How To Disable Stolen Mobile Phone


Two days ago, i was walking on road and talking to my friend. I was so happy that night. Unfortunately, a thief came and snatch my cell phone from my hands. I was very sad then i though an idea. I have noted the IEMI key of my mobile phone. I called my service provider and tell them my stolen mobile’s IEMI code. They blocked my mobile phone and now, that mobile phone is totally useless.

Want to know how i did it?

It is very easy. If you want to learn how to do this, here is a guide teaching you how to do this.First of all press *#06# on your mobile phone. A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. Note this number and save it in a safe location because this is the unique number of your handset.



Now whenever you mobile phone get stolen, call your service provider and give him this code and ask him to lock your mobile phone.

This will block your handset and whenever you theif tried to change the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless and out of order.

You will not get your phone back with this but atleast you know that the thief can not sell the mobile phone and can not use it.

If everybody starts to do this so, there would be no point in stealing mobile phones. I recommend you to save your IEMI code and lock your mobile phone when your mobile get stolen.

For more, stay in touch with us. Like us on Facebook.

Share it with your frnds and Feel Free To Comment.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification