.

.

Sunday 21 August 2011

I've been facing the message
of "Unable to connect" when I stream any RTSP link
like these:

[video] rtsp://
video3.
multicasttech.
com/
AFTVClassics3
GPP296.sdp

[audio] rtsp://
rmv8.bbc.net.
uk:554/
radio1coyopa/
radio_1_-
_friday_1900. ra

Or Youtube videos.

And after some observations, here is what I've found:
1- When RealPlayer asks for
an internet connection and
starts it, I often receive the
message. But when I open a
connection manually, I works
fine.

2- Make sure that the access
point given to RealPlayer is a
working one:

Options -> Settings ->
Streaming -> Network -
> Access point in use

3- Make sure the WLAN
bandwidth is set to a right
value that suits your
connection speed:

Options -> Settings ->
Streaming -> Network -
> Options -> Advanced
settings -> WLAN
bandwidth

Share it with your frnds and Feel Free To Comment.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification